CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

I Am Half a Year Old This Month!!

Our baby girl has made it to the six month mark. Avery has a new tooth and is working hard on a second one. This has meant a few weeks of sleepless nights for both of us, but she seems to be feeling better this week. She has also started sitting up and is getting on her hands and knees. She rocks back and forth as hard as she can, but so far has not managed to crawl. I am sure it will only be a few weeks before she is crawling after Dawson and Caleb. I am really looking forward to school being out in a few weeks and being able to be home this summer with the kids. I have lots of activities planned for us and I think we will have lots of fun. I will post pictures as soon as I can!!

Smiling for Mama!

I am a drooling machine!


0 comments: